DMT Shoes KR SL Road Shoes
DMT Shoes KR SL Road Shoes
Quite simply, the KRSL is the fastest lace cycling shoe on the planet. As worn by Tadej Pogacar in for both his 2020 and 2021 Tour de France victories. The KRSL has been updated and race tested by Tadej, and features the all-new Anatomic SL sole and even a lighter upper than the previous model.
The KRSL features innovative Engineered 3D Knit construction with a full one-piece seamless upper and a reinterpretation on the classic lace closure. The light, breathable, proprietary Engineered 3D Knit construction eliminates pressure points, fits like a glove and is super breathable. It features a super supportive, all-new anatomic carbon SL outsole which provides race winning energy transfer.
Trying on a pair of DMT knit shoes will completely change the way that you think of cycling footwear. Light, less bulky, excellent fit, superior breathability and fast drying. With no compromise between fit and support thanks to the slightly elastic construction, DMT’s goal is that you forget that you are even wearing shoes on your next ride.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking for and incredibly lightweight, Pro-level, Tour de France winning performance, with a highly technically advanced design.
"They are very light, with a new shape and with laces. They are very comfortable thanks to the new sole which is even lighter than before. They are very innovative. These shoes are only a little above 200 grams, which is very important for climbing and this can make the difference on tough races. I have to say they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn." - Tadej Pogacar
**THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:**
* DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
* Engineered 3D Knit features a multi-layer, once piece construction which flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each riders foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
* Mapping technology has been used to design the different integrated structures within the knit, insuring perfect support for the foot across all areas. The upper wraps around the foot without compressing it in any way
* DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
* No seams, no excess material and no stitching equals no pressure points
* From 37 to 48
* Half sizes from 37.5 to 45.5
* 205g (based on size 42)
* USE: Road
* UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Full, once piece, multi-layered, ultralight, Engineered 3D knit
* KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered 3D, variable thickness, multi-layered with integrated webbing, highly breathable and moisture wicking
* ANKLE COLLAR: Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
* HEEL: Reinforced with replaceable heal bumper
* CLOSURE: Laces with integrated cord eyelet
* SOLE: Anatomic Carbon outsole follows the ergonomics of the foot, to offer support, comfort and maximum energy transfer. Its low-profile at the toe section means there are no pressure or pinch points where the sole joins the upper
* CLEATS: Suitable 3-bolt cleats and includes 8mm of front-rear cleat adjustability
* WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, warranty and care information
* Designed and developed in Italy
**WARRANTY:** Two years
**DMT CARE **
* Proper care and maintenance of your DMT shoes makes all the difference.
**If your DMT shoes are DRY after use:**
* Use a soft dry brush, damp microfibre cloth or mild soap on a cloth to clean the shoes
* Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place
**If your DMT shoes are WET/DAMP after use:**
* Use a damp microfibre cloth with mild to clean the shoes
* After riding in wet conditions stuff the shoes with dry paper or cloth to soak up any excess moisture and allow to dry in a warm (not hot) place, which is well-ventilated and out of direct sunlight
* Use solvents, paint thinner or harsh chemicals to clean your shoes
* Do not wash in a washing machine or dry in a tumble dryer
* When air drying never place on a source of heat such as a radiator