DMT Shoes KM30 MTB Shoes
DMT Shoes KM30 MTB Shoes
The KM30 is a light and comfortable, full knit Gravel and MTB shoe.
These shoes have clean styling with an extremely technical construction that offers exceptional breathability, fast drying and light stretch to perfectly match your foot shape. The Full Engineered Knit upper combined with BOA closure System means you get a truly expectational fit. Proprietary carbon outsole with high traction lugs.
This is the ideal shoe for you if you are looking a shoe suitable for Gravel or MTB that is highly technical, light and extremely comfortable.
THE BENEFITS OF DMT KNIT:
* DMT’s propriety knit technology is not only truly revolutionary, but features across their full range, all the way from the highest level down to their entry level models. This means it offers ALL cyclists for the first time, whatever their level of riding, a shoe that fits as comfortably as a glove!
* Engineered Knit flexes and conforms to the individual shape of each rider’s foot, offering a truly comfortable and customised fit.
* DMT Knit is not only incredibly lightweight, but it is also highly breathable, wicking moisture away from your feet, much like the fabric of your cycling jersey works to keep you dry when you are riding hard.
* The seamless knit eliminates pressure points
* From 37 to 48
* Half sizes from 40.5 to 45.5
* 285g (based on size 42)
* USE: Gravel, MTB
* UPPER CONSTRUCTION: Full Engineered 3D Knit
* KNIT TECHNOLOGY: Engineered, highly breathable and moisture wicking
* ANKLE COLLAR: Soft microfibre rear with Elasticated rib knit for perfect comfort and adherence to the leg
* HEEL: New Injected heel counter
* CLOSURE: Boa Fit System with single IPL6 dial for lightweight and precise fit adjustment
* SOLE: Carbon sole with medium density, high traction lugs for excellent performance on or off the bike
* CLEATS: Suitable for 2-bolt
* ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Reflective accents on the Black colourway
* WHATS IN THE BOX: Pair of Shoes, storage bag, warranty & care information
* Designed and developed in Italy
WARRANTY: Two years
Proper care and maintenance of your DMT shoes makes all the difference.
If your DMT shoes are DRY after use:
* Use a soft dry brush, damp microfibre cloth or mild soap on a cloth to clean the shoes
* Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry place
If your DMT shoes are WET/DAMP after use:
* Use a damp microfibre cloth with mild soap to clean the shoes
* After riding in wet conditions stuff the shoes with dry paper or cloth to soak up any excess moisture and allow to dry in a warm (not hot) place, which is well-ventilated and out of direct sunlight
Care for your BOA System:
Regularly apply a silicone-based (or similar) lubricant
* Use solvents, paint thinners or harsh chemicals to clean your shoes
* Do not wash in a washing machine or dry in a tumble dryer