The Pirelli P7â„¢ Sport is a product for those who choose riding for leisure & fitness rather than chasing KOMs with a performance focus.Â Developed with the intention of lasting longer than Pirelliâ€™s racing products but giving the same feeling of confidence, it provides a greater level of longevity and excellent grip. The new P7â„¢ Sport is the perfect training tyre for racers or the ideal fit-and-forget product for the average rider, built around reliability and durability.Â Designed with 60tpi TechBELT casing technology, it is also available in wider sizes such as 32mm.Â It is designed around wider modern rims for even more comfort.
- Mileage longevity
- Puncture protection
- Dry and wet grip
- Great comfort
- Superior handling for extremely safe feeling
- Pro Compound â€“ mileage oriented formulation without compromising on grip.Â Tread pattern design derived from P Zeroâ„¢ Race but with more sipes to enhance warming up and grip in colder conditions.
- Techbelt Road â€“ 60 TPI nylon casing structure with an added layer of high cut resistant fabric underneath the tread to provide superior puncture protection in a wide variety of conditions.
- Sizes: 700x24, 26, 28, 32c
- Casing: 60tpi
- Tech: Techbelt Road
- Compound: Pro Compound
- Weight: 24c > 250g, 26c > 280g, 28c > 310g, 32c > 330g
- Optimal Internal Rim Width: 24c > 21mm, 26c > 17mm, 28c > 17mm, 32c > 21mm